Wednesday, April 20, 2011

goldfish brain

I have a terrible memory I have just been outside and realized I've missed a few proceeds of the garden.

Daikon Radish's grew great I ate them no one else did and I haven't planted anymore. Beans, Nev is an amazing bean grower unforgivably the stink bugs agreed and ate them all, and then the trampoline flew through them and knocked over there bamboo sticks holding them up, at which point Nev pulled them all out, I'm hoping he grows some more next year as they were very yummy. Note the trampoline is also know tied down so we shouldn't have that problem again. Nev has chillies, Vietnamese mint, thyme, and rosemary in his herb garden. I have planted the mint in between the two water tanks and it is just settling in there too. I also have a round parsley plant in my garden which is yummy. The Garlic chives in my garden are very happy too they taste good in most things eggs and rice especially. I think that's everything we eat or have eaten from our gardens ....

No comments:

Post a Comment