Monday, June 13, 2011

Jobs and stuff

Good week scored a job, only a couple of hours a week for now but that is just perfect to have my finger in a pie at least, it is with a homehelp, cargiving agency. Fin has scored a place in kindy for monday afternoon and wednesday afternoon, might change him to full day wednesday if he loves it. Charlie has a day homeday care with a local mum on the monday so yes that means I get mondays all to myself , apart from the couple of hours work but still I kind of look at cleaning without two kids as 'me time' anyway.  The other great thing about Fins kindy is that it takes children from 2yrs so Charlie will be able to join him next year which leaves me with two days .......to start preparing myself to re enter the work force when the boys start school. I need to be sure what is I want to do next.

Toby the cat has moved in however he hasn't started catching mice yet as he spends all his time hiding under a bed in the rumpus room hopefully he gets a bit more confident and starts exploring soon. He is happy with Fin and I, however still a little weary of young Charlie.

Home progress has kind of stalled at the moment to be honest I think I've been busy with things away from home and I guess with the stink weather I hardly feel motivated to get outside.

Boy roomsharing is going well , still no guests in the other room so that's another thing I need to organise/follow up on.

Fin is good we are still struggling with the 'whinge' if any one knows the answer of how to get a 3 year old to use his words and stop screaming and whinging the instant something doesn't go his way I would love to hear it. For now I will just try to carry on not letting it get under my skin and sending him to his room when I really need to breathe , the advice is always to pick your battle and I dont think I am being unreasonable with choosiong the two battle of not hurting and using your words eg not screaming. Also perhaps these issues will magically resolve when he starts kindy and we have a couple of breaks from each other a week.
Charlie is good however I have noticed he sets Fin of and Fin sets him off so it's either lovely and calm or a dual whingathon in our house .

No comments:

Post a Comment