Thursday, January 20, 2011

Neviles "HOLIDAY"

ok starting next week i am definatley making tuesday my designated blog day because i am quite rubbish at doing these regularly.

Poor Nev. He is on holiday this week . I use the term very very very loosely. He took a weeks holiday because of the new laws that you may be payed out for a weeks holiday as long as you take one. We are not going any where due to dogs, chickens and goats. The excitement of bonus money was great until the next day when his motorbike promptly exploded, and also three days after that when his dentist announced he would like $650 for a root canal. See you later bonus money.


Now the holiday , "HOLIDAY" . There has been more deck building, more garden building, more goat house building, rumpus room tiddying and off course motor bike repairs. All in all very little relaxing. I have to say not at all my idea of a holiday but there you go. I must admit it does feel good to get stuff done around the place.

I also want to do a quick boast about my marvelous boys. Charlie can stand !!! no walking yet but independent standing is very very cute. Charlies second trick is rasberries, yes my one year old blows rasberries and it is absolutley adorable and he thinks he is most hilarious too ! Finleys cute trick for the week is to ask " are you two getting married?" every time Neville and I have a cuddle or rarely  even a kiss.  No he did not create this theory on his on we have wedding photo's in our room and young Finley asked who is this and what are you doing ? I explained it to him and now every cuddle is met with the question "are you two getting married?" ahhhh ridiculous how lovely and sweet children can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment